Hello, I'm Carmen Pereda, strategic designer based in Madrid.
A bit about…
Through my professional journey I had the opportunity to develop myself in different areas, languages, countries, company types and positions.
This evolution has given me the ability to adapt myself and feel confortable working in projects involving multitasked teams, several stakeholders, clients, and of course: tight timmings. All these components together can be a very intense experience but also rewarding and challenging.
I enjoy working with differing areas, what pushes me to find new ways to communicate and align teams depending on their needs. I try to achieve it using Design Thinking beyond of computers or blackboards.
We must be able to create interfaces but also to create great experiences, happy teams and good comunication systems.
Design is the key to identify problems and the way to come up with solutions whether if products or persons are the subjetc.
Project I’ve been involved in:
- Operations manager, Honest.is. (Madrid)
- UX teacher for La Nave Nodriza. (Madrid)
- Lead of Design, Movetia Digital. (Madrid)
- Project manager of Design, BBVA Global Mobile App. (Madrid)
- UX Designer for BBVA Global Mobile App. (Madrid)
- Art director and web designer, Fish & Chips Communication (Luxembourg)
- UX & UI Designer for Mybrana Augmented Reality App. (Madrid)
- Museums Art Educator, Mirarte. (Madrid).
- Problem solver
- Confident in communication
- Good time management under pressure
- Humble but consistent
- Spanish (mother tongue)